This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall QLink for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall QLink from your PCVantage Controls, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Vantage Controls, Inc.. Please follow www.vantagecontrols.com
if you want to read more on QLink on Vantage Controls, Inc.'s page. Usually the QLink program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vantage\QLink 4.6 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. QLink.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.74 MB (3923968 bytes) on disk.
QLink contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.48 MB (7841336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SVGView 301.exe (2.25 MB)
- IRLEARN.EXE (1.08 MB)
- FTD2XXUN.EXE (380.50 KB)
- QLink.exe (3.74 MB)
- RegAsm.exe (28.00 KB)
- regsvr32.exe (9.77 KB)
This data is about QLink version 4.6
only. Click on the links below for other QLink versions:
QLink is an application released by Vantage Controls, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase QLink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete QLink from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find QLink or simply activate the Search field and type in "QLink". If it exists on your system the QLink app will be found automatically. After you click QLink in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding QLink, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall QLink.
8. After removing QLink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of QLink that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QLink with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove QLink by Vantage Controls, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that QLink by Vantage Controls, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove QLink supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 15:25:28.017