QIP Shot 3.2
This info is about QIP Shot 3.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall QIP Shot 3.2 from your PCOOO Media Mir
. More data about OOO Media Mir can be found here
. QIP Shot 3.2 is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\QIP\QIP Shot folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. QIP Shot 3.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\QIP\QIP Shot\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled QIPShot.exe and its approximative size is 5.44 MB (5699072 bytes).
QIP Shot 3.2 contains of the executables below. They take 6.58 MB (6895616
bytes) on disk.
- QIPShot.exe (5.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.2
of QIP Shot 3.2. For other QIP Shot 3.2 versions please click below:
QIP Shot 3.2 is an application released by OOO Media Mir. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove QIP Shot 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove QIP Shot 3.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find QIP Shot 3.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "QIP Shot 3.2". If it exists on your system the QIP Shot 3.2 app will be found automatically. When you click QIP Shot 3.2 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about QIP Shot 3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall QIP Shot 3.2.
8. After removing QIP Shot 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of QIP Shot 3.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QIP Shot 3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall QIP Shot 3.2 by OOO Media Mir from your computer, we are not saying that QIP Shot 3.2 by OOO Media Mir is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall QIP Shot 3.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-29 17:21:59.920