QIP Internet Guardian
QIP Internet Guardian is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. More information about the program QIP Internet Guardian can be seen at How to uninstall QIP Internet Guardian from your computerhttp://qip.ru
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\QipGuard directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling QIP Internet Guardian is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\QipGuard\QipGuard.exe /u. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 426.48 KB (436720 bytes) on disk and is titled QipGuard.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside QIP Internet Guardian. They take about 808.97 KB (828384
bytes) on disk.
- QipGuard.exe (426.48 KB)
- QipGuard_upd.exe (382.48 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry that is not removed:
Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall QIP Internet Guardian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove QIP Internet Guardian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate QIP Internet Guardian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QIP Internet Guardian". If it exists on your system the QIP Internet Guardian program will be found automatically. When you select QIP Internet Guardian in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding QIP Internet Guardian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QIP Internet Guardian:
- The software company is: http://qip.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\QipGuard\QipGuard.exe /u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall QIP Internet Guardian.
8. After removing QIP Internet Guardian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong QIP Internet Guardian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QIP Internet Guardian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130