This info is about QGNA for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall QGNA from your PCGlobal Gamers Solutions ©
. Open here
where you can read more on Global Gamers Solutions ©. More info about the program QGNA can be found at http://www.gamenet.ru
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QGNA directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for QGNA is "C:\Program Files (x86)\QGNA\unins000.exe". QGNA's main file takes around 2.19 MB (2292584 bytes) and is called qGNA.exe.
QGNA contains of the executables below. They take 4.18 MB (4383505
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gamenet.ui.exe (584.35 KB)
- Launcher.exe (183.00 KB)
- qGNA.exe (2.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- ix32.exe (53.85 KB)
- ix64.exe (62.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.13.561.0
of QGNA. You can find here a few links to other QGNA releases:
...click to view all...
QGNA is a program released by the software company Global Gamers Solutions ©. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove QGNA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall QGNA from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate QGNA or simply activate the Search field and type in "QGNA". If it exists on your system the QGNA program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select QGNA in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding QGNA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QGNA:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamenet.ru
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\QGNA\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove QGNA.
8. After uninstalling QGNA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong QGNA that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QGNA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall QGNA by Global Gamers Solutions © from your PC, nor are we saying that QGNA by Global Gamers Solutions © is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall QGNA supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 14:05:31.707