This info is about QGNA for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall QGNA from your systemGlobal Gamers Solutions Ltd. ©
. You can find out more on Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. © or check for application updates here
. More data about the program QGNA can be found at https://gamenet.ru
. QGNA is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\QGNA directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. "D:\Program Files\QGNA\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove QGNA. qGNA.exe is the QGNA's main executable file and it occupies around 2.18 MB (2286952 bytes) on disk.
QGNA installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.00 MB (4189969
bytes) on disk.
- gamenet.ui.exe (583.85 KB)
- qGNA.exe (2.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- ix32.exe (53.85 KB)
- ix64.exe (62.35 KB)
This info is about QGNA version 184.108.40.2069
only. For other QGNA versions please click below:
...click to view all...
QGNA is an application released by the software company Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. ©. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall QGNA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete QGNA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find QGNA or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QGNA". The QGNA app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click QGNA in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding QGNA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QGNA:
- The web site of the program is: https://gamenet.ru
- The uninstall string is: "D:\Program Files\QGNA\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QGNA.
8. After removing QGNA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong QGNA which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QGNA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall QGNA by Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. © from your PC, we are not saying that QGNA by Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. © is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall QGNA in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 12:55:41.707