This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall QGNA for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall QGNA from your computerGlobal Gamers Solutions Ltd. ©
. More information on Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. © can be seen here
. You can get more details on QGNA at https://gamenet.ru
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\QGNA directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling QGNA is C:\Program Files\QGNA\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. QGNA's primary file takes about 3.07 MB (3216376 bytes) and is named qGNA.exe.
QGNA is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.69 MB (7012617
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- gamenet.ui.exe (644.49 KB)
- qGNA.exe (3.07 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (11.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (194.49 KB)
- GameExecutorHelperX64.exe (1.45 MB)
- ix32.exe (104.99 KB)
- ix64.exe (111.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1241
of QGNA. You can find below info on other versions of QGNA:
...click to view all...
QGNA is a program by the software company Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. ©. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase QGNA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase QGNA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find QGNA or simply click the Search feature and type in "QGNA". The QGNA application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select QGNA in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about QGNA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QGNA:
- The web site of the application is: https://gamenet.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\QGNA\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QGNA.
8. After removing QGNA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong QGNA that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QGNA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall QGNA by Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. © from your PC, nor are we saying that QGNA by Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. © is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall QGNA supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:39:53.113