QAS Pro is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall QAS Pro from your computerQAS Ltd
. You can find out more on QAS Ltd or check for application updates here
. Usually the QAS Pro application is found in the C:\Program Files\QAS\QAS Pro directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling QAS Pro is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. QAPROWN.EXE is the QAS Pro's primary executable file and it takes around 3.66 MB (3842133 bytes) on disk.
QAS Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.76 MB (9188868
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Qacfgwn.exe (3.00 MB)
- QALSTWN.EXE (912.09 KB)
- QAPROWN.EXE (3.66 MB)
- QUCHKN.EXE (272.11 KB)
- quimpn.exe (312.10 KB)
- QUPSERV.EXE (6.02 KB)
- QUSHOWN.EXE (40.00 KB)
- setup.exe (104.99 KB)
- 50COMUPD.EXE (498.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.65
of QAS Pro. Click on the links below for other QAS Pro versions:
QAS Pro is a program marketed by QAS Ltd. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase QAS Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove QAS Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find QAS Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "QAS Pro". If it is installed on your PC the QAS Pro application will be found automatically. After you select QAS Pro in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding QAS Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove QAS Pro.
8. After removing QAS Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of QAS Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QAS Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QAS Pro by QAS Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that QAS Pro by QAS Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove QAS Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 12:30:57.067