This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Q*bert: Rebooted for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Q*bert: Rebooted from your systemSideline Amusements
. More information on Sideline Amusements can be found here
. Click on http://www.qbert.com
to get more information about Q*bert: Rebooted on Sideline Amusements's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\QBert directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Q*bert: Rebooted is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Q*bert: Rebooted's primary file takes around 11.01 MB (11546112 bytes) and its name is QBert.exe.
Q*bert: Rebooted installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.01 MB (11546112
bytes) on disk.
Q*bert: Rebooted is an application marketed by the software company Sideline Amusements. Some users try to erase it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Q*bert: Rebooted is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Q*bert: Rebooted with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Q*bert: Rebooted or simply click the Search feature and type in "Q*bert: Rebooted". If it is installed on your PC the Q*bert: Rebooted app will be found very quickly. After you select Q*bert: Rebooted in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Q*bert: Rebooted, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Q*bert: Rebooted:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.qbert.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Q*bert: Rebooted.
8. After removing Q*bert: Rebooted, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Q*bert: Rebooted that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Q*bert: Rebooted with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Q*bert: Rebooted by Sideline Amusements from your computer, nor are we saying that Q*bert: Rebooted by Sideline Amusements is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Q*bert: Rebooted in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-13 02:13:56.593