You can find below details on how to uninstall Q-Dir for Windows. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Q-Dir directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. A guide to uninstall Q-Dir from your system
Q-Dir is composed of the following executables which take 1.47 MB (1543680
bytes) on disk:
If you are manually uninstalling Q-Dir we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Q-Dir:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Q-Dir when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\rsload.net.Q-Dir
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\rsload.net.Q-Dir\Q-Dir_Installer.zip
- C:\Program Files\rsload.net.Q-Dir\Q-Dir_Installer_Win98.zip
- C:\Program Files\rsload.net.Q-Dir\Q-Dir_Installer_Win98\Q-Dir_Installer_Win98.exe
- C:\Program Files\rsload.net.Q-Dir\Q-Dir_Installer_x64.zip
- C:\Program Files\rsload.net.Q-Dir\Q-Dir_Portable.zip
- C:\Program Files\rsload.net.Q-Dir\Q-Dir_Portable_Win98.zip
- C:\Program Files\rsload.net.Q-Dir\Q-Dir_Portable_x64.zip
Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Q-Dir is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Q-Dir from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Q-Dir or simply activate the Search field and type in "Q-Dir". If it exists on your system the Q-Dir program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Q-Dir in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Q-Dir, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Q-Dir.
8. After removing Q-Dir, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Q-Dir which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Q-Dir with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130