You can find below details on how to uninstall Q-Dir for Windows. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Q-Dir directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. A way to uninstall Q-Dir from your PC
Q-Dir is composed of the following executables which take 1.47 MB (1543680
bytes) on disk:
If you are manually uninstalling Q-Dir we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Q-Dir:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Q-Dir when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Q-Dir
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Q-Dir\Q-Dir.exe
- C:\Program Files\Q-Dir\Q-Dir_Uninstall.ini
- C:\Program Files\Q-Dir\Uninstall Q-Dir.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2371622259-2119706444-2570098172-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\Q-Dir\Q-Dir.exe
Some computer users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Q-Dir is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Q-Dir from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Q-Dir or simply activate the Search field and type in "Q-Dir". The Q-Dir application will be found very quickly. When you select Q-Dir in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Q-Dir, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Q-Dir.
8. After removing Q-Dir, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Q-Dir that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Q-Dir with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130