This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Pyramid Runner for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Pyramid Runner from your systemNowe Media
. You can read more on Nowe Media or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.FajnaGra.pl
if you want to read more on Pyramid Runner on Nowe Media's web page. Usually the Pyramid Runner application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Pyramid Runner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Pyramid Runner is "C:\Program Files\Pyramid Runner\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled PyramidRunner.exe and its approximative size is 216.00 KB (221184 bytes).
Pyramid Runner contains of the executables below. They take 892.51 KB (913928
bytes) on disk.
- PyramidRunner.exe (216.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (676.51 KB)
Pyramid Runner is an application by the software company Nowe Media. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Pyramid Runner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Pyramid Runner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pyramid Runner or simply click the Search field and type in "Pyramid Runner". If it exists on your system the Pyramid Runner application will be found very quickly. After you click Pyramid Runner in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pyramid Runner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pyramid Runner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.FajnaGra.pl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Pyramid Runner\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pyramid Runner.
8. After uninstalling Pyramid Runner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pyramid Runner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pyramid Runner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pyramid Runner by Nowe Media from your computer, nor are we saying that Pyramid Runner by Nowe Media is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pyramid Runner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 20:24:15.307