Pymaxe version 0.60
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Pymaxe version 0.60 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pymaxe version 0.60 from your systemPymaxe.com
. Check out here
for more information on Pymaxe.com. You can read more about about Pymaxe version 0.60 at http://www.pymaxe.com
. Pymaxe version 0.60 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxe directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxe\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Pymaxe version 0.60. The program's main executable file has a size of 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk and is called launcher.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Pymaxe version 0.60. They take 816.28 KB (835870
bytes) on disk.
- launcher.exe (38.50 KB)
- python.exe (26.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.78 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.60
of Pymaxe version 0.60.
Pymaxe version 0.60 is a program offered by the software company Pymaxe.com. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Pymaxe version 0.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Pymaxe version 0.60 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pymaxe version 0.60 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pymaxe version 0.60". If it exists on your system the Pymaxe version 0.60 app will be found automatically. When you select Pymaxe version 0.60 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Pymaxe version 0.60, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pymaxe version 0.60:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pymaxe.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxe\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pymaxe version 0.60.
8. After removing Pymaxe version 0.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Pymaxe version 0.60 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pymaxe version 0.60 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pymaxe version 0.60 by Pymaxe.com from your computer, we are not saying that Pymaxe version 0.60 by Pymaxe.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pymaxe version 0.60 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:45:47.387