Puzzle Quest 2
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Puzzle Quest 2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Puzzle Quest 2 from your PCInfinite Interactive
. You can find out more on Infinite Interactive or check for application updates here
. More information about Puzzle Quest 2 can be seen at http://www.namcogames.com/
. Puzzle Quest 2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PuzzleQuest2 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Puzzle Quest 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 7.26 MB (7610368 bytes) on disk and is labeled PuzzleQuest2.exe.
Puzzle Quest 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.27 MB (9719648
bytes) on disk.
- dxwebsetup.exe (281.34 KB)
- PuzzleQuest2.exe (7.26 MB)
- vc2008redist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
This info is about Puzzle Quest 2 version 2
Puzzle Quest 2 is a program offered by Infinite Interactive. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Puzzle Quest 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Puzzle Quest 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Puzzle Quest 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Puzzle Quest 2". If it exists on your system the Puzzle Quest 2 app will be found automatically. When you select Puzzle Quest 2 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Puzzle Quest 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Puzzle Quest 2:
- The software company is: http://www.namcogames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Puzzle Quest 2.
8. After removing Puzzle Quest 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Puzzle Quest 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Puzzle Quest 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Puzzle Quest 2 by Infinite Interactive from your PC, we are not saying that Puzzle Quest 2 by Infinite Interactive is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Puzzle Quest 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-23 13:07:44.607