PurgeDrive is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall PurgeDrive from your systemWasco Technical Software
. More info about Wasco Technical Software can be read here
. Usually the PurgeDrive application is placed in the C:\Program FileUserName (x86)\PurgeDrive directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing PurgeDrive is "C:\Program FileUserName (x86)\PurgeDrive\UninUserNametall.exe" "C:\Program FileUserName (x86)\PurgeDrive\inUserNametall.log". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. PurgeDrive's primary file takes around 548.00 KB (561152 bytes) and its name is PurgeDrive.exe.
PurgeDrive is comprised of the following executables which occupy 757.50 KB (775680
bytes) on disk:
- PurgeDrive.exe (548.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (209.50 KB)
PurgeDrive is a program by the software company Wasco Technical Software. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase PurgeDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PurgeDrive from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PurgeDrive or simply click the Search field and type in "PurgeDrive". If it is installed on your PC the PurgeDrive program will be found very quickly. After you select PurgeDrive in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PurgeDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PurgeDrive.
8. After uninstalling PurgeDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PurgeDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PurgeDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PurgeDrive by Wasco Technical Software from your PC, nor are we saying that PurgeDrive by Wasco Technical Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PurgeDrive in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 11:45:14.910