PureLeads is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall PureLeads from your systemPureLeads
. You can find out more on PureLeads or check for application updates here
. Click on http://pureleads.com/
to get more info about PureLeads on PureLeads's website. Usually the PureLeads program is installed in the C:\Program Files\PureLeads folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\PureLeads\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PureLeads. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 500.45 KB (512464 bytes) on disk.
PureLeads installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 500.45 KB (512464
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (500.45 KB)
The current page applies to PureLeads version 2.0.18
only. For other PureLeads versions please click below:
PureLeads is a program marketed by PureLeads. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall PureLeads is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PureLeads from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PureLeads or simply activate the Search field and type in "PureLeads". If it is installed on your PC the PureLeads application will be found automatically. When you select PureLeads in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PureLeads, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PureLeads:
- The publisher is: http://pureleads.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PureLeads\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PureLeads.
8. After removing PureLeads, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PureLeads which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PureLeads using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PureLeads by PureLeads from your computer, we are not saying that PureLeads by PureLeads is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PureLeads in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 12:23:05.087