Pulse Secure 5.1
Pulse Secure 5.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Pulse Secure 5.1 from your systemPulse Secure, LLC
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Pulse Secure, LLC. Please follow http://www.pulsesecure.net/support
if you want to read more on Pulse Secure 5.1 on Pulse Secure, LLC's web page. Pulse Secure 5.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Pulse Secure 5.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse\PulseUninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. PulseUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 94.67 KB (96944 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Pulse Secure 5.1. They take an average of 2.07 MB (2167512
bytes) on disk.
- JuniperSetupClientInstaller.exe (1.97 MB)
- PulseUninstall.exe (94.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.61849
of Pulse Secure 5.1. Click on the links below for other Pulse Secure 5.1 versions:
...click to view all...
Pulse Secure 5.1 is a program by the software company Pulse Secure, LLC. Some users try to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Pulse Secure 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Pulse Secure 5.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pulse Secure 5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pulse Secure 5.1". If it is installed on your PC the Pulse Secure 5.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click Pulse Secure 5.1 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Pulse Secure 5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pulse Secure 5.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pulsesecure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse\PulseUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pulse Secure 5.1.
8. After removing Pulse Secure 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pulse Secure 5.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pulse Secure 5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pulse Secure 5.1 by Pulse Secure, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Pulse Secure 5.1 by Pulse Secure, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pulse Secure 5.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 20:56:38.707