Pulse Collaboration 8.1
This web page is about Pulse Collaboration 8.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Pulse Collaboration 8.1 from your PCPulse Secure, LLC
. You can read more on Pulse Secure, LLC or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Pulse Collaboration 8.1 can be found at http://www.pulsesecure.net
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse Collaboration 8.1 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse Collaboration 8.1\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Pulse Collaboration 8.1. The program's main executable file is labeled dsCboxUI.exe and occupies 6.65 MB (6973552 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Pulse Collaboration 8.1. They take an average of 6.71 MB (7035288
bytes) on disk.
- dsCboxUI.exe (6.65 MB)
- uninstall.exe (60.29 KB)
This page is about Pulse Collaboration 8.1 version 18.104.22.168845
only. You can find below a few links to other Pulse Collaboration 8.1 releases:
...click to view all...
Pulse Collaboration 8.1 is a program offered by Pulse Secure, LLC. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Pulse Collaboration 8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Pulse Collaboration 8.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pulse Collaboration 8.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pulse Collaboration 8.1". If it is installed on your PC the Pulse Collaboration 8.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click Pulse Collaboration 8.1 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Pulse Collaboration 8.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pulse Collaboration 8.1:
- The software company is: http://www.pulsesecure.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse Collaboration 8.1\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pulse Collaboration 8.1.
8. After uninstalling Pulse Collaboration 8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pulse Collaboration 8.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pulse Collaboration 8.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pulse Collaboration 8.1 by Pulse Secure, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Pulse Collaboration 8.1 by Pulse Secure, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pulse Collaboration 8.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 07:40:56.763