PuTTY version 0.62
PuTTY version 0.62 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall PuTTY version 0.62 from your systemSimon Tatham
. More information on Simon Tatham can be found here
. You can read more about about PuTTY version 0.62 at http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/
. Usually the PuTTY version 0.62 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PuTTY folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling PuTTY version 0.62 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PuTTY\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named putty.exe and it has a size of 472.00 KB (483328 bytes).
PuTTY version 0.62 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.36 MB (2470830
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- pageant.exe (136.00 KB)
- plink.exe (296.00 KB)
- pscp.exe (308.00 KB)
- psftp.exe (320.00 KB)
- putty.exe (472.00 KB)
- puttygen.exe (176.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.92 KB)
This page is about PuTTY version 0.62 version 0.62
If you're planning to uninstall PuTTY version 0.62 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall PuTTY version 0.62:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PuTTY
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PuTTY\LICENCE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PuTTY\pageant.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PuTTY\plink.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PuTTY\pscp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PuTTY\psftp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PuTTY\putty.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PuTTY\putty.cnt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PuTTY\putty.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PuTTY\putty.hlp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PuTTY\puttygen.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PuTTY\README.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PuTTY\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PuTTY\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PuTTY\website.url
PuTTY version 0.62 is a program released by Simon Tatham. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase PuTTY version 0.62 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PuTTY version 0.62 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PuTTY version 0.62 or simply click the Search field and type in "PuTTY version 0.62". The PuTTY version 0.62 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PuTTY version 0.62 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PuTTY version 0.62, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PuTTY version 0.62:
- The software company is: http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PuTTY\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PuTTY version 0.62.
8. After uninstalling PuTTY version 0.62, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PuTTY version 0.62 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PuTTY version 0.62 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PuTTY version 0.62 by Simon Tatham from your computer, nor are we saying that PuTTY version 0.62 by Simon Tatham is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PuTTY version 0.62 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:19:56.070