Psichodelya is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Psichodelya from your computerEnnoble Studios
. Open here
for more details on Ennoble Studios. You can read more about related to Psichodelya at http://www.ennoble-studios.com/games/psichodelya/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Psichodelya folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Psichodelya by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Psichodelya.exe is the Psichodelya's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 9.49 MB (9951744 bytes) on disk.
Psichodelya is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.49 MB (9951744
bytes) on disk:
- Psichodelya.exe (9.49 MB)
Psichodelya is an application by Ennoble Studios. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Psichodelya is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Psichodelya with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Psichodelya or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Psichodelya". If it exists on your system the Psichodelya application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Psichodelya in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Psichodelya, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Psichodelya:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ennoble-studios.com/games/psichodelya/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Psichodelya.
8. After removing Psichodelya, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Psichodelya that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Psichodelya with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Psichodelya by Ennoble Studios from your PC, we are not saying that Psichodelya by Ennoble Studios is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Psichodelya in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-28 21:38:17.400