Proxy Checker 0.1
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Proxy Checker 0.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Proxy Checker 0.1 from your systemSupaGrowth.com
. Check out here
where you can get more info on SupaGrowth.com. You can get more details about Proxy Checker 0.1 at http://www.SupaGrowth.com
. Usually the Proxy Checker 0.1 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Proxy Checker directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Proxy Checker 0.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Proxy Checker\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Proxy Checker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.07 MB (2165760 bytes) on disk.
Proxy Checker 0.1 is composed of the following executables which take 2.76 MB (2890917
bytes) on disk:
- Proxy Checker.exe (2.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1
of Proxy Checker 0.1.
Proxy Checker 0.1 is a program released by SupaGrowth.com. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Proxy Checker 0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Proxy Checker 0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Proxy Checker 0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Proxy Checker 0.1". The Proxy Checker 0.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Proxy Checker 0.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Proxy Checker 0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Proxy Checker 0.1:
- The software company is: http://www.SupaGrowth.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Proxy Checker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Proxy Checker 0.1.
8. After removing Proxy Checker 0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Proxy Checker 0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Proxy Checker 0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Proxy Checker 0.1 by SupaGrowth.com from your computer, we are not saying that Proxy Checker 0.1 by SupaGrowth.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Proxy Checker 0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 14:27:39.403