Proxifier version 3.0
Proxifier version 3.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Proxifier version 3.0 from your PCInitex
. You can read more on Initex or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Proxifier version 3.0 at http://www.proxifier.com
. Proxifier version 3.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Proxifier folder, depending on the user's decision. Proxifier version 3.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Proxifier\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 3.77 MB (3953904 bytes) on disk and is labeled Proxifier.exe.
Proxifier version 3.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.56 MB (6879920
bytes) on disk:
- Proxifier.exe (3.77 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (654.73 KB)
- SysSettings32.exe (481.73 KB)
- SysSettings64.exe (591.23 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
The current web page applies to Proxifier version 3.0 version 3.0
If you're planning to uninstall Proxifier version 3.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Proxifier version 3.0:
The files below remain on your disk by Proxifier version 3.0 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Proxifier
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Proxifier\Proxifier.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Proxifier\Proxifier.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Proxifier\ProxyChecker.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Proxifier\SysSettings32.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Proxifier\SysSettings64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Proxifier\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Proxifier\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Proxifier\unins000.msg
Proxifier version 3.0 is a program by the software company Initex. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Proxifier version 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Proxifier version 3.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Proxifier version 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Proxifier version 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the Proxifier version 3.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select Proxifier version 3.0 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Proxifier version 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Proxifier version 3.0:
- The software company is: http://www.proxifier.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Proxifier\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Proxifier version 3.0.
8. After removing Proxifier version 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Proxifier version 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Proxifier version 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Proxifier version 3.0 by Initex from your PC, nor are we saying that Proxifier version 3.0 by Initex is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Proxifier version 3.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:05:56.340