This page contains detailed information on how to remove Protege 3.4.1 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Protege 3.4.1 from your systemStanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research
. More data about Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research can be read here
. More info about the app Protege 3.4.1 can be found at http://bmir.stanford.edu/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Protege_3.4.1 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Protege_3.4.1\UninstallerData\Uninstall Protege.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Protege 3.4.1. Uninstall Protege.exe is the Protege 3.4.1's primary executable file and it takes about 113.00 KB (115712 bytes) on disk.
Protege 3.4.1 is composed of the following executables which take 1.73 MB (1817130
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Protege.exe (113.00 KB)
- java.exe (48.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (44.11 KB)
- javaw.exe (52.10 KB)
- javaws.exe (124.10 KB)
- jucheck.exe (245.75 KB)
- jusched.exe (73.75 KB)
- keytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- kinit.exe (52.11 KB)
- klist.exe (52.11 KB)
- ktab.exe (52.11 KB)
- orbd.exe (52.13 KB)
- pack200.exe (52.13 KB)
- policytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- rmid.exe (52.11 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (52.12 KB)
- servertool.exe (52.14 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (52.14 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.12 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current page applies to Protege 3.4.1 version 18.104.22.168
Protege 3.4.1 is an application marketed by Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research. Some users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Protege 3.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Protege 3.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Protege 3.4.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Protege 3.4.1". If it exists on your system the Protege 3.4.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Protege 3.4.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Protege 3.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Protege 3.4.1:
- The publisher is: http://bmir.stanford.edu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Protege_3.4.1\UninstallerData\Uninstall Protege.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Protege 3.4.1.
8. After uninstalling Protege 3.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Protege 3.4.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Protege 3.4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Protege 3.4.1 by Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research from your computer, we are not saying that Protege 3.4.1 by Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Protege 3.4.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-10-24 18:44:42.273