ProtectDisc Driver, Version 11
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ProtectDisc Driver, Version 11 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall ProtectDisc Driver, Version 11 from your PCProtectDisc Software GmbH
. Open here
for more details on ProtectDisc Software GmbH. Usually the ProtectDisc Driver, Version 11 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ProtectDisc Driver Installer folder, depending on the user's option during install. ProtectDisc Driver, Version 11's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ProtectDisc Driver Installer\uninstall_v11.exe. The program's main executable file is called uninstall_v11.exe and it has a size of 88.56 KB (90681 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside ProtectDisc Driver, Version 11. They occupy about 88.56 KB (90681
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall_v11.exe (88.56 KB)
This web page is about ProtectDisc Driver, Version 11 version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other ProtectDisc Driver, Version 11 versions:
When you're planning to uninstall ProtectDisc Driver, Version 11 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ProtectDisc Driver 11
ProtectDisc Driver, Version 11 is an application marketed by the software company ProtectDisc Software GmbH. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ProtectDisc Driver, Version 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ProtectDisc Driver, Version 11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ProtectDisc Driver, Version 11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ProtectDisc Driver, Version 11". The ProtectDisc Driver, Version 11 program will be found automatically. After you select ProtectDisc Driver, Version 11 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ProtectDisc Driver, Version 11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ProtectDisc Driver, Version 11.
8. After removing ProtectDisc Driver, Version 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ProtectDisc Driver, Version 11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ProtectDisc Driver, Version 11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ProtectDisc Driver, Version 11 by ProtectDisc Software GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that ProtectDisc Driver, Version 11 by ProtectDisc Software GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ProtectDisc Driver, Version 11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:16:20.933