Prophet V3 3.1.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall Prophet V3 3.1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Prophet V3 3.1.0 from your systemArturia
. You can read more on Arturia or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Prophet V3 3.1.0 can be found at http://www.arturia.com/
. Usually the Prophet V3 3.1.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Prophet V3 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Prophet V3 3.1.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Prophet V3\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.05 MB (3203072 bytes) on disk and is labeled Prophet V3.exe.
Prophet V3 3.1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.75 MB (3928229
bytes) on disk.
- Prophet V3.exe (3.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
This web page is about Prophet V3 3.1.0 version 3.1.0
Prophet V3 3.1.0 is a program marketed by Arturia. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Prophet V3 3.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Prophet V3 3.1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Prophet V3 3.1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Prophet V3 3.1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Prophet V3 3.1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Prophet V3 3.1.0 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Prophet V3 3.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Prophet V3 3.1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Prophet V3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Prophet V3 3.1.0.
8. After uninstalling Prophet V3 3.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Prophet V3 3.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Prophet V3 3.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Prophet V3 3.1.0 by Arturia from your PC, nor are we saying that Prophet V3 3.1.0 by Arturia is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Prophet V3 3.1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 14:33:01.200