This page contains detailed information on how to remove Proof History for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Proof History from your systemProof History
. Further information on Proof History can be seen here
. Proof History is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\671C1AC0-1432336937-11E2-8417-089E01CCF4B0 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Proof History is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\671C1AC0-1432336937-11E2-8417-089E01CCF4B0\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 368.50 KB (377344 bytes) on disk and is called bnsdC3FE.exe.
Proof History installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 455.39 KB (466319
bytes) on disk.
- bnsdC3FE.exe (368.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.89 KB)
This data is about Proof History version 220.127.116.11
Proof History is a program released by Proof History. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Proof History is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Proof History from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Proof History or simply click the Search feature and type in "Proof History". If it exists on your system the Proof History program will be found very quickly. After you click Proof History in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Proof History, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Proof History.
8. After removing Proof History, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Proof History that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Proof History using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Proof History by Proof History from your computer, we are not saying that Proof History by Proof History is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Proof History in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 21:22:31.733