Project Standard 2003
You can find below details on how to remove Project Standard 2003 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Project Standard 2003 from your PCMicrosoft
. You can read more on Microsoft or check for application updates here
. Usually the Project Standard 2003 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Project Standard 2003 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64\Setup.exe. Setup.exe is the Project Standard 2003's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.60 MB (1679872 bytes) on disk.
Project Standard 2003 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.60 MB (1679872
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Project Standard 2003 version 2003
Project Standard 2003 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk by Project Standard 2003 when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Mathcad\Mathcad Prime 2.0\Help\project\WEB-INF\lib\standard.jar
- C:\Program Files\PTC\Mathcad Prime 3.1\Help\project\WEB-INF\lib\standard.jar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Microsoft Project Standard 2003
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Packages\Microsoft\Project Standard
Project Standard 2003 is a program by the software company Microsoft. Some people try to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Project Standard 2003 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Project Standard 2003 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Project Standard 2003 or simply click the Search field and type in "Project Standard 2003". If it exists on your system the Project Standard 2003 program will be found automatically. When you select Project Standard 2003 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Project Standard 2003, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Project Standard 2003.
8. After removing Project Standard 2003, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Project Standard 2003 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Project Standard 2003 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Project Standard 2003 by Microsoft from your computer, we are not saying that Project Standard 2003 by Microsoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Project Standard 2003 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 19:28:07.463