Project Reality: BF2
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Project Reality: BF2 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Project Reality: BF2 from your computerProject Reality
. More information about Project Reality can be seen here
. Click on http://www.realitymod.com
to get more facts about Project Reality: BF2 on Project Reality's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Project Reality: BF2's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\pr\uninst\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 1.20 MB (1257912 bytes) on disk and is labeled PRLauncher.exe.
The executables below are part of Project Reality: BF2. They take about 79.44 MB (83295347
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BF2.exe (6.25 MB)
- BF2ServerLauncher.exe (884.00 KB)
- BF2VoiceSetup.exe (192.00 KB)
- BF2VoipServer.exe (192.00 KB)
- BF2VoipServer_w32ded.exe (604.00 KB)
- bf2_w32ded.exe (4.75 MB)
- DIAG.EXE (1.20 MB)
- PRBF2.exe (6.48 MB)
- remoteconsole.exe (12.00 KB)
- BFMC.exe (33.55 MB)
- MemeEdit.exe (32.00 KB)
- PRLauncher.exe (1.20 MB)
- PRUpdater.exe (542.43 KB)
- PRMumble.exe (5.54 MB)
- pbsetup.exe (801.00 KB)
- pbsvc.exe (820.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.35 MB)
- ArcadeInstallBATTLEFIELD2_20.EXE (6.23 MB)
- ComradeSetup184.108.40.206.exe (7.15 MB)
- Battlefield 2_code.exe (316.00 KB)
- EasyInfo.exe (548.00 KB)
- EReg.exe (604.00 KB)
- Battlefield 2 Special Forces_code.exe (316.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Project Reality: BF2 version 1.2
only. You can find here a few links to other Project Reality: BF2 releases:
...click to view all...
Project Reality: BF2 is a program by Project Reality. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Project Reality: BF2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Project Reality: BF2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Project Reality: BF2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Project Reality: BF2". If it exists on your system the Project Reality: BF2 app will be found automatically. When you select Project Reality: BF2 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Project Reality: BF2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Project Reality: BF2:
- The software company is: http://www.realitymod.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\pr\uninst\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Project Reality: BF2.
8. After uninstalling Project Reality: BF2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Project Reality: BF2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Project Reality: BF2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Project Reality: BF2 by Project Reality from your computer, we are not saying that Project Reality: BF2 by Project Reality is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Project Reality: BF2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 12:32:33.783