Project IGI 2 version 1.5
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Project IGI 2 version 1.5 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Project IGI 2 version 1.5 from your PCrongdo111
. You can read more on rongdo111 or check for application updates here
. Further information about Project IGI 2 version 1.5 can be seen at http://www.vn-zoom.com/
. Project IGI 2 version 1.5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Project IGI 2 folder, regulated by the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Project IGI 2\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Project IGI 2 version 1.5. The application's main executable file is named igi2.exe and it has a size of 2.75 MB (2887680 bytes).
The executables below are part of Project IGI 2 version 1.5. They take an average of 3.54 MB (3713697
bytes) on disk.
- Console.exe (44.00 KB)
- igi2.exe (2.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (762.66 KB)
The current page applies to Project IGI 2 version 1.5 version 1.5
Project IGI 2 version 1.5 is a program released by rongdo111. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Project IGI 2 version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Project IGI 2 version 1.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Project IGI 2 version 1.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Project IGI 2 version 1.5". The Project IGI 2 version 1.5 app will be found very quickly. After you click Project IGI 2 version 1.5 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Project IGI 2 version 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Project IGI 2 version 1.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vn-zoom.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Project IGI 2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Project IGI 2 version 1.5.
8. After removing Project IGI 2 version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Project IGI 2 version 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Project IGI 2 version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Project IGI 2 version 1.5 by rongdo111 from your PC, we are not saying that Project IGI 2 version 1.5 by rongdo111 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Project IGI 2 version 1.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 08:55:41.127