This page is about Profit Renegade for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Profit Renegade from your computerDigitalSpeakeasy
. Further information on DigitalSpeakeasy can be found here
. More details about the program Profit Renegade can be seen at http://members.profitrenegade.com
. Profit Renegade is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Profit Renegade directory, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Profit Renegade is C:\Program Files (x86)\Profit Renegade\Uninst1.exe. The application's main executable file is called Uninst1.exe and occupies 144.00 KB (147460 bytes).
Profit Renegade installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 288.01 KB (294920
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Profit Renegade version 1.96.86
alone. You can find below a few links to other Profit Renegade versions:
Profit Renegade is a program marketed by DigitalSpeakeasy. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Profit Renegade is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Profit Renegade from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Profit Renegade or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Profit Renegade". If it is installed on your PC the Profit Renegade app will be found very quickly. After you select Profit Renegade in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Profit Renegade, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Profit Renegade:
- The publisher is: http://members.profitrenegade.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Profit Renegade\Uninst1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Profit Renegade.
8. After uninstalling Profit Renegade, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Profit Renegade which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Profit Renegade with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Profit Renegade by DigitalSpeakeasy from your PC, we are not saying that Profit Renegade by DigitalSpeakeasy is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Profit Renegade supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 16:19:56.617