Product Key Explorer 2.6.5
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 from your PCNsasoft, LLC.
. More information about Nsasoft, LLC. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.nsauditor.com/product_key_finder.html
to get more info about Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 on Nsasoft, LLC.'s website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\ProductKeyExplorer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\ProductKeyExplorer\unins000.exe. ProductKeyExplorer.exe is the Product Key Explorer 2.6.5's primary executable file and it takes about 1.02 MB (1064448 bytes) on disk.
Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.69 MB (1771802
bytes) on disk.
- ProductKeyExplorer.exe (1.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This info is about Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 version 2.6.5
Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 is an application offered by the software company Nsasoft, LLC.. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Product Key Explorer 2.6.5". If it exists on your system the Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 app will be found very quickly. After you select Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Product Key Explorer 2.6.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Product Key Explorer 2.6.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nsauditor.com/product_key_finder.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\ProductKeyExplorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Product Key Explorer 2.6.5.
8. After uninstalling Product Key Explorer 2.6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 by Nsasoft, LLC. from your computer, nor are we saying that Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 by Nsasoft, LLC. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 03:09:57.633