This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Product Deals for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Product Deals from your computerProduct Deals
. Check out here
for more info on Product Deals. You can see more info on Product Deals at http://productdealsplace.com/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Product Deals directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Product Deals is C:\Program Files\Product Deals\ProductDealsUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Product Deals installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Product Deals version 2015.07.01.192929
only. You can find below a few links to other Product Deals releases:
...click to view all...
Product Deals is an application offered by Product Deals. Some people try to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Product Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Product Deals with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Product Deals or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Product Deals". If it exists on your system the Product Deals app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Product Deals in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Product Deals, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Product Deals:
- The web site of the program is: http://productdealsplace.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Product Deals\ProductDealsUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Product Deals.
8. After uninstalling Product Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Product Deals that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Product Deals using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Product Deals by Product Deals from your computer, we are not saying that Product Deals by Product Deals is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Product Deals in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 17:16:42.040