ProcessMaker is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ProcessMaker from your computerColosa
. More information on Colosa can be seen here
. Detailed information about ProcessMaker can be seen at http://www.processmaker.com
. ProcessMaker is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ProcessMaker-3_0_0_4_community folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling ProcessMaker is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ProcessMaker-3_0_0_4_community\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. ab.exe is the ProcessMaker's main executable file and it takes circa 72.00 KB (73728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with ProcessMaker. They take about 72.53 MB (76050103
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (1.50 MB)
- ab.exe (72.00 KB)
- abs.exe (76.50 KB)
- ApacheMonitor.exe (34.50 KB)
- htcacheclean.exe (57.50 KB)
- htdbm.exe (78.00 KB)
- htdigest.exe (66.00 KB)
- htpasswd.exe (75.00 KB)
- httpd.exe (18.00 KB)
- httxt2dbm.exe (52.50 KB)
- logresolve.exe (11.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (384.00 KB)
- rotatelogs.exe (47.00 KB)
- wintty.exe (13.00 KB)
- echo.exe (143.50 KB)
- myisamchk.exe (3.68 MB)
- myisamlog.exe (3.56 MB)
- myisampack.exe (3.60 MB)
- myisam_ftdump.exe (3.57 MB)
- mysql.exe (3.91 MB)
- mysqladmin.exe (3.84 MB)
- mysqlbinlog.exe (3.93 MB)
- mysqlcheck.exe (3.84 MB)
- mysqld.exe (7.77 MB)
- mysqldump.exe (3.90 MB)
- mysqlimport.exe (3.83 MB)
- mysqlshow.exe (3.83 MB)
- mysqlslap.exe (3.85 MB)
- mysql_upgrade.exe (3.39 MB)
- my_print_defaults.exe (3.30 MB)
- perror.exe (3.39 MB)
- replace.exe (3.29 MB)
- resolveip.exe (3.30 MB)
- php-cgi.exe (48.00 KB)
- php-win.exe (26.00 KB)
- php.exe (59.50 KB)
This info is about ProcessMaker version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ProcessMaker:
...click to view all...
ProcessMaker is a program offered by the software company Colosa. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove ProcessMaker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ProcessMaker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ProcessMaker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ProcessMaker". If it exists on your system the ProcessMaker application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ProcessMaker in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ProcessMaker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ProcessMaker:
- The software company is: http://www.processmaker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ProcessMaker-3_0_0_4_community\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ProcessMaker.
8. After uninstalling ProcessMaker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ProcessMaker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ProcessMaker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ProcessMaker by Colosa from your PC, we are not saying that ProcessMaker by Colosa is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ProcessMaker in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 12:18:10.503