This info is about Process Lasso for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Bitsum. Please open https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
if you want to read more on Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. Process Lasso is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Process Lasso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 377.19 KB (386240 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Process Lasso. They occupy about 8.67 MB (9089863
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (189.19 KB)
- BitsumUserAgent.exe (77.19 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (540.69 KB)
- Insights.exe (776.69 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (851.69 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (581.19 KB)
- plActivate.exe (197.69 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (737.69 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (941.19 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.39 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (377.19 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (480.19 KB)
- srvstub.exe (70.19 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (133.69 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (516.19 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (593.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (145.63 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (244.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Process Lasso. You can find here a few links to other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application released by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Process Lasso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Process Lasso in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 19:42:36.640