Process Lasso is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. You can find out more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Process Lasso at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. Usually the Process Lasso application is found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Process Lasso's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 348.79 KB (357160 bytes) on disk and is labeled ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Process Lasso. They occupy about 5.88 MB (6161119
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (335.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (646.29 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (285.29 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (194.79 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (211.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (98.79 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (552.84 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (706.29 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.10 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (348.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (421.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (188.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (340.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.75 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (162.79 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other Process Lasso releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Process Lasso you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLassoLauncher.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Software\Process Lasso.lnk
Process Lasso is an application offered by Bitsum. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Process Lasso from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso program will be found very quickly. After you click Process Lasso in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-03 21:36:33.517