This page is about Process Lasso for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. Open here
where you can get more info on Bitsum. You can see more info about Process Lasso at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. Process Lasso is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Process Lasso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 338.79 KB (346920 bytes) on disk and is labeled ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The executables below are part of Process Lasso. They occupy an average of 4.46 MB (4671879
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (144.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (191.79 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (562.29 KB)
- Keygen.exe (51.00 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (250.79 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (169.29 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (173.79 KB)
- plActivate.exe (86.29 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (657.79 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (930.29 KB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (338.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (392.29 KB)
- srvstub.exe (50.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (58.79 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (162.29 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (121.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.76 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (137.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Process Lasso. Click on the links below for other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application released by Bitsum. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Process Lasso in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 15:09:59.307