This page is about Process Lasso for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. More information about Bitsum can be seen here
. You can get more details about Process Lasso at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. Usually the Process Lasso application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, depending on the user's option during install. Process Lasso's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". Process Lasso's primary file takes about 927.29 KB (949544 bytes) and is named ProcessLasso.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Process Lasso. They take about 4.93 MB (5171482
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (147.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (191.79 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (566.79 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (250.79 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (169.29 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (173.79 KB)
- plActivate.exe (86.29 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (515.34 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (659.29 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (927.29 KB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (338.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (392.29 KB)
- srvstub.exe (50.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (58.00 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (179.29 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (121.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.10 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (137.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Process Lasso. You can find below a few links to other Process Lasso releases:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program by the software company Bitsum. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso program will be found automatically. When you select Process Lasso in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130