This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Bitsum. More details about Process Lasso can be found at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. Process Lasso is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Process Lasso is "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the Process Lasso's primary executable file and it takes about 338.79 KB (346920 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Process Lasso. They occupy 5.02 MB (5265989
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (144.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (301.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (566.79 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (250.79 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (169.29 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (174.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (86.29 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (515.34 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (662.79 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (925.29 KB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (338.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (392.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (50.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (58.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (162.29 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (121.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.10 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (137.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Process Lasso. You can find here a few links to other Process Lasso releases:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program offered by Bitsum. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Process Lasso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. After you click Process Lasso in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 10:00:25.490