This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. You can read more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
if you want to read more on Process Lasso on Bitsum's web page. Process Lasso is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled ProcessLassoLauncher.exe and its approximative size is 348.79 KB (357160 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Process Lasso. They occupy 5.19 MB (5441415
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (209.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (638.79 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (285.29 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (194.29 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (210.79 KB)
- plActivate.exe (98.79 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (696.79 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.09 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (348.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (421.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (187.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (340.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.76 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (162.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Process Lasso. You can find here a few links to other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Process Lasso.The files below are left behind on your disk by Process Lasso's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLassoLauncher.exe
Process Lasso is an application by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Process Lasso from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso program will be found very quickly. When you select Process Lasso in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:32:23.240