You can find on this page details on how to remove Process Lasso for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. Check out here
where you can read more on Bitsum. Click on http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
to get more information about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. Process Lasso is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, depending on the user's decision. Process Lasso's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 338.79 KB (346920 bytes) on disk and is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Process Lasso. They take about 4.52 MB (4736888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (144.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (301.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (566.79 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (250.79 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (169.29 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (174.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (86.29 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (659.79 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (926.79 KB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (338.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (392.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (50.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (58.79 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (163.29 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (121.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.74 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (137.79 KB)
The current web page applies to Process Lasso version 184.108.40.206
only. For other Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Process Lasso:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLassoLauncher.exe
Process Lasso is a program by Bitsum. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Process Lasso in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 11:16:09.277