You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum Technologies
. Open here
for more details on Bitsum Technologies. You can read more about about Process Lasso at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. Process Lasso is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, regulated by the user's option. Process Lasso's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Process Lasso's main file takes about 366.69 KB (375488 bytes) and its name is ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
Process Lasso contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.83 MB (11351705
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (189.58 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (354.19 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (677.19 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (599.69 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (423.19 KB)
- pkctrl.exe (551.69 KB)
- plActivate.exe (119.69 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (566.69 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (754.19 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.15 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (366.69 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (435.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (70.58 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (101.00 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (461.69 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (369.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.09 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (172.19 KB)
- pl4sfx.exe (3.52 MB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program released by Bitsum Technologies. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Process Lasso from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Process Lasso in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-27 22:29:01.933