This page is about Process Lasso for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. More information about Bitsum can be read here
. Please open https://bitsum.com/?info
if you want to read more on Process Lasso on Bitsum's page. Usually the Process Lasso program is found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Process Lasso's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 384.74 KB (393976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Process Lasso. They take about 8.63 MB (9044380
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (240.74 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (279.24 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (537.74 KB)
- Insights.exe (794.74 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (817.74 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (575.24 KB)
- plActivate.exe (205.74 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (798.24 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (935.24 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.36 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (384.74 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (499.74 KB)
- srvstub.exe (118.74 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (132.74 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (585.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (281.53 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (252.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1249
of Process Lasso. You can find below info on other application versions of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program by Bitsum. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Process Lasso from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso program will be found automatically. When you click Process Lasso in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/?info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 07:47:07.853