Process Lasso is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Bitsum. More data about the app Process Lasso can be seen at https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
. Usually the Process Lasso program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Process Lasso's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file is titled ProcessLassoLauncher.exe and it has a size of 366.69 KB (375488 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Process Lasso. They take 7.00 MB (7338638
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (189.19 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (355.19 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (676.69 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (600.19 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (423.19 KB)
- pkctrl.exe (552.19 KB)
- plActivate.exe (119.69 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (756.69 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.16 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (366.69 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (448.19 KB)
- srvstub.exe (70.19 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (75.19 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (461.69 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (370.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (344.64 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (172.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Process Lasso. You can find below info on other application versions of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program marketed by the software company Bitsum. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Process Lasso from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Process Lasso in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 21:37:23.780