This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Process Lasso for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. You can find out more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
if you want to read more on Process Lasso on Bitsum's page. Usually the Process Lasso application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, depending on the user's option during install. Process Lasso's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled ProcessLassoLauncher.exe and occupies 348.79 KB (357160 bytes).
Process Lasso installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.87 MB (6155491
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (335.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (645.29 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (285.29 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (194.79 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (211.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (98.79 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (551.34 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (705.29 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.10 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (348.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (421.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (188.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (340.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.75 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (162.79 KB)
This data is about Process Lasso version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application released by the software company Bitsum. Some computer users choose to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Process Lasso in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130