Process Lasso is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. Open here
for more info on Bitsum. You can read more about on Process Lasso at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Process Lasso's primary file takes about 376.29 KB (385320 bytes) and is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The executable files below are part of Process Lasso. They occupy about 4.94 MB (5183204
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (149.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (633.29 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (172.79 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (173.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (89.79 KB)
- PLLogToCSV.exe (154.29 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (689.29 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.08 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (376.29 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (421.29 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (68.79 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (187.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (339.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.10 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (163.29 KB)
This data is about Process Lasso version 220.127.116.11
only. For other Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application marketed by Bitsum. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Process Lasso from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Process Lasso in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-07 20:16:58.630