You can find below details on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. More information on Bitsum can be found here
. More details about Process Lasso can be seen at https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Process Lasso. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the Process Lasso's primary executable file and it occupies around 166.19 KB (170176 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.48 MB (5750928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (189.19 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (357.19 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (480.19 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (407.69 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (423.69 KB)
- plActivate.exe (120.69 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (568.69 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (560.69 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (987.69 KB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (166.19 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (249.69 KB)
- srvstub.exe (70.19 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (75.19 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (261.19 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (378.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (145.64 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (174.19 KB)
This info is about Process Lasso version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program marketed by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Process Lasso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Process Lasso in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 05:58:29.693