Process Killer 2.0
Process Killer 2.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Process Killer 2.0 from your PCPragmaDigm, Inc.
. Additional info about PragmaDigm, Inc. can be read here
. Further information about Process Killer 2.0 can be seen at http://www.pragmadigm.com
. Process Killer 2.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\PragmaDigm\ProcessKiller directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Process Killer 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PragmaDigm\ProcessKiller\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. prckiller.exe is the Process Killer 2.0's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.44 MB (1507328 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Process Killer 2.0. They occupy an average of 2.10 MB (2202906
bytes) on disk.
- prckiller.exe (1.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Process Killer 2.0.
Process Killer 2.0 is an application offered by the software company PragmaDigm, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Process Killer 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Process Killer 2.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Process Killer 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Killer 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Process Killer 2.0 program will be found very quickly. After you click Process Killer 2.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Process Killer 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Killer 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pragmadigm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PragmaDigm\ProcessKiller\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Killer 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Process Killer 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Killer 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Killer 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Killer 2.0 by PragmaDigm, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Process Killer 2.0 by PragmaDigm, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Killer 2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 06:29:52.950