Probability Calculator is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Probability Calculator from your PCDew Research
. Check out here
for more details on Dew Research. Click on http://www.dewresearch.com
to get more info about Probability Calculator on Dew Research's website. Probability Calculator is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Dew Research\Probability Calculator directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Probability Calculator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Dew Research\Probability Calculator\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ProbabilityCalc.exe is the Probability Calculator's main executable file and it occupies circa 3.02 MB (3164160 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Probability Calculator. They occupy about 3.08 MB (3227163
bytes) on disk.
- ProbabilityCalc.exe (3.02 MB)
- uninst.exe (61.53 KB)
The current page applies to Probability Calculator version 1.2
Probability Calculator is a program offered by the software company Dew Research. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Probability Calculator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Probability Calculator from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Probability Calculator or simply click the Search feature and type in "Probability Calculator". If it exists on your system the Probability Calculator application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Probability Calculator in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Probability Calculator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Probability Calculator:
- The publisher is: http://www.dewresearch.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dew Research\Probability Calculator\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Probability Calculator.
8. After removing Probability Calculator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Probability Calculator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Probability Calculator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Probability Calculator by Dew Research from your computer, we are not saying that Probability Calculator by Dew Research is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Probability Calculator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-10 04:42:26.857