ProShow Producer is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ProShow Producer from your PCPhotodex Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on Photodex Corporation. ProShow Producer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Photodex\ProShow Producer directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for ProShow Producer is C:\Program Files\Photodex\ProShow Producer\remove.exe. ProShow Producer's primary file takes around 225.86 KB (231280 bytes) and is named proshow.exe.
ProShow Producer is composed of the following executables which take 19.60 MB (20552744
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- directx.exe (68.00 KB)
- dshow.exe (105.86 KB)
- fvideo.exe (85.86 KB)
- fvideoi.exe (152.00 KB)
- proshow.exe (225.86 KB)
- pxplay.exe (14.19 MB)
- pxsetup.exe (4.19 MB)
- qtime.exe (89.86 KB)
- remove.exe (65.86 KB)
- runmenot.exe (281.86 KB)
- scsiaccess.exe (182.38 KB)
The current web page applies to ProShow Producer version 5.0
only. You can find below a few links to other ProShow Producer releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall ProShow Producer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ProShow Producer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall ProShow Producer:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Photodex\ProShow Producer
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\ProShow Producer.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Photodex\ProShow Producer\def.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Photodex\ProShow Producer\device-list-custom.txt
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ProShow Producer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ProShow Producer
ProShow Producer is an application by the software company Photodex Corporation. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall ProShow Producer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ProShow Producer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ProShow Producer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ProShow Producer". If it exists on your system the ProShow Producer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ProShow Producer in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ProShow Producer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ProShow Producer.
8. After removing ProShow Producer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ProShow Producer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ProShow Producer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ProShow Producer by Photodex Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that ProShow Producer by Photodex Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ProShow Producer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:39:23.013