This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ProScan 7.2 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall ProScan 7.2 from your computerProScan
. Open here
for more info on ProScan. Click on http://www.proscan.org
to get more details about ProScan 7.2 on ProScan's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ProScan directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ProScan 7.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ProScan\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ProScan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.14 MB (4337664 bytes) on disk.
ProScan 7.2 is comprised of the following executables which take 4.82 MB (5050142
bytes) on disk:
- ProScan.exe (4.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (695.78 KB)
The current web page applies to ProScan 7.2 version 7.2
If you are manually uninstalling ProScan 7.2 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ProScan 7.2:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ProScan
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ProScan\Broadcast Lockout.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ProScan\History Data.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ProScan\History Hits.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ProScan\ProScan.cfg
ProScan 7.2 is a program marketed by the software company ProScan. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall ProScan 7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ProScan 7.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ProScan 7.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "ProScan 7.2". If it is installed on your PC the ProScan 7.2 application will be found automatically. When you select ProScan 7.2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ProScan 7.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ProScan 7.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.proscan.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ProScan\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ProScan 7.2.
8. After uninstalling ProScan 7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ProScan 7.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ProScan 7.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ProScan 7.2 by ProScan from your computer, we are not saying that ProScan 7.2 by ProScan is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ProScan 7.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-06 04:07:15.580