ProScan 10.4 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ProScan 10.4 from your PCProScan
. You can read more on ProScan or check for application updates here
. More information about the application ProScan 10.4 can be seen at http://www.proscan.org
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ProScan directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall ProScan 10.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ProScan\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. ProScan 10.4's primary file takes about 4.14 MB (4340736 bytes) and is called ProScan.exe.
ProScan 10.4 contains of the executables below. They take 4.85 MB (5087393
bytes) on disk.
- ProScan.exe (4.14 MB)
- RemoveActivation.exe (28.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.4
of ProScan 10.4.
ProScan 10.4 is an application by ProScan. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ProScan 10.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ProScan 10.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ProScan 10.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "ProScan 10.4". If it is installed on your PC the ProScan 10.4 application will be found automatically. When you click ProScan 10.4 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ProScan 10.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ProScan 10.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.proscan.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ProScan\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ProScan 10.4.
8. After removing ProScan 10.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ProScan 10.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ProScan 10.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ProScan 10.4 by ProScan from your PC, nor are we saying that ProScan 10.4 by ProScan is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ProScan 10.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 23:28:03.893