ProHDTV Diamond 2 Utilities
ProHDTV Diamond 2 Utilities is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ProHDTV Diamond 2 Utilities from your computerKWorld Multimedia
. You can read more on KWorld Multimedia or check for application updates here
. ProHDTV Diamond 2 Utilities is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ProHDTV Diamond 2\ProHDTV Diamond 2 Utilities directory, regulated by the user's option. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall ProHDTV Diamond 2 Utilities. The application's main executable file occupies 100.00 KB (102400 bytes) on disk and is named HMCP6XCtl.exe.
The following executables are contained in ProHDTV Diamond 2 Utilities. They occupy 308.00 KB (315392
bytes) on disk.
- HMCP6XCtl.exe (100.00 KB)
- UinstP6X.exe (208.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of ProHDTV Diamond 2 Utilities.
ProHDTV Diamond 2 Utilities is a program by KWorld Multimedia. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall ProHDTV Diamond 2 Utilities is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ProHDTV Diamond 2 Utilities from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ProHDTV Diamond 2 Utilities or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ProHDTV Diamond 2 Utilities". The ProHDTV Diamond 2 Utilities program will be found very quickly. When you select ProHDTV Diamond 2 Utilities in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ProHDTV Diamond 2 Utilities, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ProHDTV Diamond 2 Utilities.
8. After uninstalling ProHDTV Diamond 2 Utilities, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ProHDTV Diamond 2 Utilities which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ProHDTV Diamond 2 Utilities using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ProHDTV Diamond 2 Utilities by KWorld Multimedia from your PC, we are not saying that ProHDTV Diamond 2 Utilities by KWorld Multimedia is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ProHDTV Diamond 2 Utilities supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-16 01:11:53.527